***STUNNING FOUR BEDROOM BUNGALOW ON 0.60 ACRES, IDYLLIC LOCATION WITH SOUTH-FACING GARDEN OVERLOOKING OPEN FIELDS, FULL SIZE ATTIC CONVERSION, IMMACULATE ORDER THROUGHOUT****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present this four bedroom detached bungalow on a 0.6 acre site to the market for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Situated in Blacktrench between Naas and Newbridge in the heart of the countryside the setting is idyllic. The M7/N7, Naas and Newbridge town centres are just a short drive away and local primary and junior schools close by. The property itself benefits from a large, wrap-around south-east facing rear garden with views over open fields and the countryside.
The detached bungalow completed in 2007 offers bright and very spacious living accommodation with the added bonus of a full-size attic conversion currently laid out as three separate large storage rooms and a W.C. Downstairs comprises of a sitting room with feature fireplace, open-plan kitchen/diner, four great size bedrooms with en-suite shower room to master bedroom and bathroom. Many additional benefits include full, Georgian style double glazing throughout, dual-fuel heating system and wood-burning stove.
To view this exceptional property call today on 01 490 0700.
Sitting room: 4.26m x 3.89m with double glazed Bay window to front aspect, feature fireplace with tiled hearthstone and wood mantle.
Kitchen/diner: 7.14m x 3.29m with double glazed windows to rear aspect, ceramic tiled flooring to kitchen area, laminate flooring to dining area, a range of both eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top work surfaces and inset stainless steel sink & drainer, integrated oven, hob and extractor, space for dishwasher and wood burning stove to dining area.
Hallway: 16.9m x 1.45m UPVC front door with glass panels, laminate flooring, large storage room/hot press and doors to all rooms.
Inner lobby: 2.59m x 2.52m UPVC rear door to garden, ceramic tiled flooring, stairs to attic space and washing machine with plumbing.
Bedroom 1: 3.85m x 2.98m with double glazed windows to front aspect and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2: 3.59m x 2.97m with double glazed windows to front aspect, laminate flooring and door to ensuite.
En-suite: Ceramic tiled flooring fully tiled shower area, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Bedroom 3: 3.30m x 3.30m with double glazed windows to rear aspect and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 4: 3.30m x 3.19m with double glazed windows to rear aspect and laminate flooring.
Bathroom: 2.23m x 1.81m with double glazed, obscure glass window to front aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, bath with shower attachment, fully tiled shower cubicle with Triton electric shower, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Attic space :
Room 1: 5.06m x 4.27m
Room 2: 4.29m x 4.24m
Room 3: 3.90m x 2.10m
W.C.: 2.23m x 1.81m
Rear Garden: Large, wrap-around garden laid to lawn.
Front: Large gravel driveway with parking for several vehicles.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.