Castle Estate Agents and Klara Deak powered by Keller Williams are delighted to present this great opportunity to the North Co. Dublin property market! The house is located next to the Oakwood Nursing Home, close to the Dublin Airport and N2, M50 motorway. Near shops, schools and the St. Margaret’s Golf and Country Club. The property is ideally for investment opportunities. The large private garden and the back yard 2023 sq meter has a 120 sq meter shed with a compression ramp and garage appliances. There is a utility and an office building as well. There are plenty of places to park in front and the back of the garden. The wide entrance hall opens to the large living room with a fire place and to a sitting room. The kitchen dining area has a door open to the terrace and exit to the east facing garden. Downstairs there are 3 bedroom, 2 en suites and the main bathroom with a Jacuzzi bath. The house has building wardrobes and 3 attic place.The first floor has the cinema room, a 9 foot wide screen with projector and another 2 rooms. Main room open to the common bathroom and has a walk in wardrobe. Room sizes are below in the advert and floor plans are available on request. Viewing is strongly advised, booking required!
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.
39 Ravensdale Park,
Dublin 12. PSRA Licence No.003017
T: 01 4900 700
T: 01 860 3270