Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present to the market this stunning four bed detached family home located in the picturesque town of Aughrim, Co. Wicklow.
Recent improvements carried out include landscaping and repainting giving a luxury touch to this beautiful detached house, offering multiple layout permutations for example separate annex for teenager / parents or further bedrooms, it’s up to your imagination.
With Dublin house prices increasing again now is the time to move south just over an hour away to get this family home, twice the size and half the price. A really beautiful environment included as well.
Situated in the award winning town of Aughrim, this property affords panoramic views of the Wicklow Mountains and the surrounding landscapes. Conveniently located near the recently upgraded M11 and hence connection to the M50 offering expedient access to Dublin Airport and the City Centre.
Externally there are tiered landscaped gardens and a tennis court. There is also ample parking for several vehicles..A Garage with power supply is also included with the property.
There are a number of restaurants, pubs, hotels, shops and schools within the immediate area. Aughrim is also renowned for its recreational facilities and is a haven for the sports enthusiast offering Gaelic games, both local and county teams located in the area. Soccer, outdoor bowling rinks, golf society, hill walking, among others.
The seaside town of Arklow is 15 kilometers away and boasts excellent shopping facilities including the Bridgewater shopping centre. Arklow also provides good rail and bus networks to the city and major ports.
Oil fired Central heating.
Double glazed Units.
Recently Installed hallway presses for ample storage.
Multiroom Cable TV and High speed Broadband.
Newly Installed Solid Fuel Stoves in Sitting Room and Kitchen/dining room areas, very economical to run and great heat output, lovely features.
22 x 16 foot lounge plus bays. Currently used as Games room with full size snooker table. Recently installed mahogany fireplace with granite hearth, plus adjacent space for cocktail bar etc
Newly refurbished 18 x 12 foot Kitchen plus utility Area
Separate adjacent dining Area with newly installed solid fuel stove.
Sitting Room with new economical solid fuel stove
Study /office Area
Superb 22 x 16 feet Master bed/sitting room fitted with new presses and dressing table .Recently decorated with wall mounted Plasma TV screen, satellite dish and telephone point. This space will suit independent living for a relative or friends to come and stay over in this very stylish and beautiful room
3/4 further good size bedrooms, one en- suite
2 additional bathrooms
Garage / parking for several vehicles
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.