***BEAUTIFUL TWO BED, THREE BATH DETACHED DORMER BUNGALOW IN SOUGHT AFTER BANCROFT DEVELOPMENT***
Shane Hanevy & Castle Estate Agents Powered by Keller Williams are delighted to present this charming one of a kind two bedroom detached dormer bungalow on its own plot to the market.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac on the booming Bancroft development this superb detached property is ideally located close to all local amenities/travel routes, local shops and schools, The Square Shopping Centre, N81 and M50 and is presented in good order throughout. This bright and spacious property comprises of lounge with feature fireplace, superb kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms both with en suite, down stairs bathroom and entrance hall . Further benefits include driveway parking, central heating and full double glazing.
To view this lovely home please call us today on 01 490 0700.
Lounge: 3.02m x 1.96m – Double glazed uPVC window to front aspect, double glazed sliding door to rear garden, velux skylight, laminate flooring, feature fireplace, glass paneled door to entrance hall.
Entrance Hall: 5.5m x .57m – Double glazed uPVC front door, laminate flooring and carpeted stairs to first floor.
Kitchen/Diner: 3.61m x 3.61m – Double glazed french doors to rear aspect, ceramic tiled floor, a range of both eye and base level kitchen units with work surfaces and inset stainless steel sink & drainer, oven, washing machine, dishwasher.
Downstairs Bathroom: 1.66m x 0.89m – Fully tiled, WC & WHB.
Bedroom 1 : 3.77m x 3.07m – Double glazed dormer style window to front aspect, solid wood flooring and door to en-suite.
En-suite 1: 2.62m x 1.39m – Fully tiled, Triton electric shower over bath, WC, WHB & Velux window.
Bedroom 2: 3.77m x 2.60m – Double glazed dormer style window to front aspect, solid wood flooring and door to en-suite.
En-suite 2: 2.62m x 1.39m – Fully tiled, Triton electric shower over bath, WC, WHB & Velux window.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.
39 Ravensdale Park,
Dublin 12. PSRA Licence No.003017
T: 01 4900 700
T: 01 860 3270