***SUPERB TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW ON SOUGHT AFTER KINGSWOOD, SHORT WALK TO LUAS AND SOUTH-WEST FACING REAR GARDEN***
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present this two bedroom detached bungalow to the market for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN. This superb detached property is ideally situated on a quiet cul-de-sac on the much sought after Kingswood Heights development just a short stroll away from the LUAS line and with all local amenities (shops, schools, parks, The Square Shopping Centre, Tallaght Hospital, N7, N81 and M50) close by.
Presented in very good order throughout this fine property briefly comprises of a lounge with feature (open) fireplace, fully fitted kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms and refitted shower room.
To the rear is a private, south-west facing rear garden and to the front is a private courtyard and off-street driveway parking. The property benefits from gas-fired central heating, fitted wardrobes and storage to main bedroom and eircom phonewatch alarm system.
To view this lovely home please call us today on 01 490 0700
Lounge: 3.93m x 3.59m with Georgian style bay window to front aspect and feature (open) fireplace with brick surround, tiled hearth-stone and wood mantle.
Kitchen/diner: 3.79m x 2.15m with UPVC rear door with double glazed glass panel to rear aspect and garden, double glazed windows to rear aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, a range of eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top work surfaces, space for washing machine with plumbing, space for cooker, space for fridge, wall-mounted gas boiler and stainless steel sink & drainer.
Hallway: 3.77m x 1.35 m Wood front door with glass panels, storage cupboard, attic hatch, hot press and alarm pad.
Bedroom 1: 3.21m x 3.1t6m with double glazed windows to rear aspect and a range of newly fitted wardrobes and storage.
Bedroom 2: 2.89m x 2.43m with Georgian style windows to front aspect.
Bathroom: 2.72m x 1.64m with obscure glass windows to side aspect, large corner shower cubicle with Mira electric shower, vanity unit and W.C.
Garden: Private, south-west facing rear garden laid to lawn with mature hedgerow border to rear and side access to from courtyard and driveway.
Front: Private, enclosed, paved courtyard, small lawn with mature shrubs and off-street driveway parking.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.