Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present the Old Orchard to the market.
A superb detached family residence nestled into the hills of Red Gap with panoramic views over Dublin. An impressive and much sought after location. Rarely does such a magnificent home come on the market in this location.
Five Bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes two large reception rooms, spacious kitchen dining room with sliding doors to private south facing rear garden, plenty of potential to extend above existing floor into large attic space.
There is also a very large detached double Garage on two floors with great potential to convert to a home or business.
Close to all amenities such as Primary and Secondary schools, Avoca in Rathcoole, The Luas, Pubs, Restaurants, Citywest Hotel and Shopping Centre. Five minutes from the N7 and 30 minutes to Dublin City Centre. Oil fired Central heating recently updated.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Large Detached Residence on private panoramic .75 acre site.
Seperate double garage with potential for change of use to dwelling or business premises.
Completely Wheelchair accessible.
Five minutes drive to Rathcoole, Saggart, the Luas & the N7
Wired for Cable Television
Oil Fired Central Heating
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.