Castle Estate agents are delighted to bring to the market this quaint cottage “The Singing Kettle “ to the market . Situated on an acre just upon entry to Rathdrum this cottage has been restored by its current owners and features double height ceilings dining area overlooking landscaped rear garden featuring a water fountain. The house has retained its character and retains original solid wood flooring and feature fireplace in the sitting room. Outside there is a wooden building which is plumbed and wired and may suit someone who wants a work / office unit or craftsman as there are several sheds also. There is an abundance of off street parking and there is a separate well and septic tank .
Quaint cottage situated on one acre retaining original features
Situated on one acre
Outbuilding plumber and wired which had been lived in may suit workshop etc
Several sheds and workspaces
Situated between Glenealy and Rathdrum
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.