****STUNNING FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW ON 0.375 ACRE CORNER SITE WITH POTENTIAL TO FURTHER EXTEND AND/OR DEVELOP. VILLAGE LOCATION AND 100ft SOUTH-FACING REAR GARDEN****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present this superb four bedroom detached bungalow to the market for sale. Ideally located on a large corner plot (⅜ acre) in the delightful village of Kilmeage with all amenities just a stroll away this lovely detached bungalow is presented in excellent order throughout offering bright and very spacious living accommodation that briefly comprises of a large sitting room with wood-burning stove, kitchen/diner with solid fuel stove, four great size bedrooms (all doubles), utility room and family bathroom.
To the rear is a large, south-facing garden stretching some 120ft and to the front is a gated driveway providing off-street parking for several vehicles.
Many additional benefits include full double glazing throughout, Porcelain flooring and alarm.
To view this outstanding property please call today on 01 490 0700.
Sitting room: 6.00m x 3.71m Dual aspect with double glazed windows to both side and front aspects, polished Porcelain flooring, wood burning stove and coved ceiling.
Kitchen/diner: 4.67m x 3.96m Double glazed French doors to rear aspect and garden, polished Porcelain flooring, a range of eye and base level kitchen units with work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, integrated oven, hob and extractor, cast Iron, solid fuel stove and coved ceiling.
Hallway: 6.83m x 7.41m x 1.08m Covered porch with courtesy lighting fto wood front door. L-shaped hallway with polished Porcelain flooring and alarm pad.
Utility room: 2.22m x 1.57m Polished Porcelain flooring, hot press and washing machine with plumbing.
Bedroom 1: 5.36m x 2.92m Double glazed windows to front aspect and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2: 6.15m x 3.01m Dual aspect with double glazed windows to both side and front aspects, laminate flooring, loft access hatch and coved ceiling.
Bedroom 3: 4.48m x 3.47m Double glazed windows to front aspect and laminate flooring.
\Bedroom 4: 3.47m x 2.46m Double glazed windows to rear aspect and laminate flooring.
Bathroom: 2.50m x 2.35m Double glazed, obscure glass window to rear aspect, polished Porcelain flooring, fully tiled walls, shower cubicle with Triton electric shower, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Garden: South facing mainly laid to gravel with mature shrub borders and large veg plot at the bottom, also an array of out buildings and side gate to front driveway.
Front: Gated gravel driveway providing off-street parking for several vehicles.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.